10 April 2014

I Have Not Changed Much


#10 MORPHX: Create one short MorphX animation of yourselves in two separate periods of your life.


This project turned out to be so much cooler than I thought it would. Morphing myself from, probably around two years old to a picture I just had taken three weeks ago looks much cooler than I thought it would. The best part is that half way through the animation, it hardly even looks like I've changed. The only change that I can really see is that my nose is not as flat anymore and that my eyes got smaller. I also don't have awful bangs. 
Creating this project was really easy. I had honestly forgotten about it until I got to class and I freaked out a little bit because I didn't have a baby picture and another picture to really recreate, but I did with what I had and it still turned out awesome. All I had to do was drag the two photos into the MorphX program and then start outlining reference points. These ended up being my eyes, nose, mouth, jaw line, and other defining parts of my face. Then I had to line them up on the second photo and voila! Baby Alexis Caitlin into 19 year-old Alexis Caitlin. 
Then I did the same thing for the next one, but with a cat. I like cats. I am a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment