26 April 2014

That's A Wrap!

Thus ends my journey in ART210- Beginning Digital Arts. It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot of old things that I already knew but forgot because I haven't used Adobe editors in a very long time, as well as new things because I had just never used those programs before like Garageband.
I'm honestly pretty sad to be leaving this class because it was the most fun class that I took my entire first year here and I have no art classes lined up for the next semester. Hopefully I can still play around with some of the tools and editors that we used in this class though, on my free time.
I'm glad to have been able to share all of this work with you guys, those of you that have been paying attention to it all. Though I will no longer be posting projects from class, I plan on updating with anything else- photography, doodles, etc. - that I continue to make just because I think that it's pretty rad that I can share it with everyone, if anyone still cares. But even if no one does, I'm still going to post it all, so if you have this site bookmarked, it will not go to waste.

So thanks for following along with me- here's to a great summer and future!

No comments:

Post a Comment